"All that which ye potentially possess can, however, be manifested only as a result of your own volition."
All consultations and workshops are in English
Workshops, personal counselling and consultations are held face to face in Vienna. Other counselling and consultations for clients outside of Austria are held online through Skype or telephone.
Steps to getting help through individual consultations:
1. The first assessment consultation helps us to see if we are able to work together and what the expectations of the relationship are and may last 50 min.
2. If there is potential for collaboration, our sessions will be once a week lasting 50min each.
Steps to getting help through family consultations:
1. The first assessment consultation with the family will last 90min. It is used to clarify what the issues are and if we are able to work with the family together.
2. If there is potential for collaboration, our sessions will be once a week lasting 90min each.
*Please note that for consultations that involve more than one individual, it is important that all relevant parties consent to and are fully informed of the process before we start with the work.
**with consultations having to do with baby-parent attachment and bonding work, the structure of the appointments will work differently.
Steps to attending Workshops and Seminars (non-corporate):
1. If you are a group of 5 or more people already, such as a mothers´group, parenting group, a custom workshop can be provided. You can use the contact form to inquire. An assessment session is not required.
2. Otherwise programmes for organised workshops will be posted on this website on the 'Local Workshops' page.
For any inquiries get in touch with me on the contact page.